Use Equipment Financing To Free Up Needed Capital
Virtually all businesses rely on equipment every day to guarantee customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, having to reinvest vital profits into expensive machinery purchases puts a lot of unwelcome financial pressure on your company, forcing you to rein in costs or put off essential improvements.
A better solution is to take advantage of our equipment financing to obtain the machinery and electronics you need without sacrificing important growth in the process.
How Equipment Leasing Helps
- Working capital: With equity as working capital, you can invest your money where it really matters, such as new staff acquisition and training, business expansion, renovation costs, marketing and website design.
- Financial freedom: Having capital in your bank account helps your business stay flexible even in the face of the unexpected.
- Competitive advantage: Access to state-of-the-art tech your competition doesn’t have leads to increased efficiency, work quality, customer ratings and profits.
- Comfortable payments: Break down large sums into much more manageable monthly payments.
- Tax advantages: Leasing is advantageous when tax time rolls around.
Everything You Need To Know About Equipment Finance Options
Our loans offer incomparable rates that adapt to the amount and terms that work best for you:
- Approval in 24 hours or 3-5 days for middle- and large-ticket items
- No down payment required in most cases
- Up to $150,000 with application only, or over $500,000 with full financial history
- Terms of up to 84 months
The advantage of equipment leasing is the enormous flexibility it provides:
- Startup-friendly option
- Variable payment plans
- Continual equipment upgrades
With the right lease, you can outfit your new business completely and still stay up to date with the latest trends year after year.
Put Your Money To Work Where You Need It Most
Computer systems, restaurant appliances and heavy machinery often carry a large price tag, but with our equipment financing options you have nothing to worry about. Contact our knowledgeable financial experts at Avery James for a free consultation on the best financing for your business.